The Leahy Lounge

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hollywood Dish; All You Care to Eat

This is the first in a series of Hollywood gossip-based columns that I will be writing for the Lounge. One might ask "Who is Gary Smallbox and from whence did he come?" and one might answer "Only the fabbiest gossip guy on the block!". The real meat and potatoes of the story is that I went to prep school with a young Swarthington and we have been inseperable ever since. When he confided to me that the Lounge was struggling, I naturally volunteered my services sans recompence. Before we proceed to the juicy tidbits, a short note regarding the title of my column; I do realize that "all you can eat" would have been snappier, but in light of the tragic seriousness of overeating, I chose to use a more responsible title. Now, on to the dish! Today's main dish concerns young Hollywooder Tara Reid, who spent the holiday in Sri Lanka partying with local sports club the Tamil Tigers. Reid, whose hit show Taradise is scheduled to resume filming in the new year, recieved second degree burns to her face and chest when the firework that she was huffing exploded in her face. A recuperating Reid later learned that the Tigers were in fact a terrorist organization and not a sports club at all! Well, you can call me a Tararist if you must, but I'd blow up 40 virgins to get my hands on those frankenboobs!
# :: posted by Champion Sound, 2:15 PM
|