The Leahy Lounge

Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Lounge Character!!!

I am pleased to announce the newest Lounge character--my (Swarthington's) imaginary retarded girlfriend 'Deb-Deb'. Painstakingly crafted over a period of fourteen months, 'Deb-Deb' is a delightful amalgam of past girlfriends, sights, sounds and smells recollected from a summer spent cleaning cages at the Cincinnati Zoo ape house as well as nuggets unearthed from my reactive mind during bi-weekly scientology auditing sessions with Waldo, my mentor, a Level 5 Operational Thetan with a wicked squash game.

'Deb-Deb' has been tested and retested extensively on focus groups representing diverse market segments. Her bugs have been fixed, her personality and character traits have been tweaked to ensure maximum impact. A polished gem, I now present to the Leahy Lounge audience 'Deb-Deb', my imaginary retarded girlfriend!

Stay tuned....
# :: posted by Swarthington, 3:09 PM
|